[net.space] Books

OTA@S1-A@sri-unix.UUCP (07/27/83)

From:  Ted Anderson <OTA@S1-A>

 26-Jul-83  1524	@MIT-MC:lamming.pa@PARC-MAXC.ARPA 	Books
Date: 25 Jul 83 8:36:09 PDT
From: lamming.pa@PARC-MAXC.ARPA
Subject: Books
To: space@Mit-Mc.ARPA

Having just read "The Right Stuff" by Tom Wolfe (Bantam) I noticed in
the author's notes a list of references.  I went to my local library and
discovered that most were out of print.  Can anyone help me find the
following (or save me the effort if they are crummy):

This New Ocean: a History of Project Mercury by James M. Grimwood et al.
Always Another Dawn by A. Scott Crossfield
Starfall, by Betty Grissom and Henry Still
Across the High Frontier by Charles Yeager and William Lundgren
The Lonely Sky by Richard Bridgeman
X-15 Diary by Richard Tregaskis
We Seven by the seven Mercury Astronauts

							Thanks,  Mik

------- End undelivered message -------