[comp.sys.apple2] 6502 `illegal opcodes'

q4kx@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (Joel Sumner) (03/04/91)

I saw this in alt.folklore.computers and thought it would be interesting.
Have fun...

--
Joel Sumner                     GENIE:JOEL.SUMNER     This .sig may not be used
q4kx@cornella.ccs.cornell.edu   q4kx@cornella         for public viewing or