[comp.sys.apple2] Shadowgate GS help

prophet@oxy.edu (Dale Bruce LaFountain) (01/19/91)

To the individual seeking help with ShadowGate GS: r.levy@cooper.cooper.EDU

Please send me email, as my reply to you bounced.

Thanks,

Dale LaFountain
prophet@oxy.edu        <-- preferred
prophet@bobcat.oxy.edu <-- if the above doesn't work
prophet@cub.oxy.edu    <-- if you're really desparate to find me

r.levy@cooper.cooper.EDU (Rami Levy ) (02/28/91)

Does anyone remember ShadowGate GS? Well, I need some help in it.
	I'm up to King Duncan, I know I need a jewel (or something) that needs
to be placed in the wall so that the wall opens.
But I can't find that jewel anywhere.  Also, where do I get the lightening
rod??? I tried the poker from the globe room, but nothing happened.
	Answers to this, plus any other helpful hints, would be greatly
appreciated.   Please respond to the email address below. Thanks.

|  Apple //(GS) Forever!!						 |
|   			r.levy@marvin.cooper.edu			 |
|  The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art, NYC          |
|									 |
|      GGGG     SSSSS          RRRRR    U    U   L       EEEEE     SSSSS |
|   GG   G    SS              RR  R    U    U   L       E        SS      |
|  GG          SSS           RRRR     U    U   L       EEE        SSS    |
| GG  GGG       SSS         R   R    U    U   L       E            SSS   |
| GGGGG    SSSSSS          R    R    UUUU    LLLLL   EEEEE    SSSSSS     |
|________________________________________________________________________|

In article <3293@cooper.cooper.EDU> you write:

>Does anyone remember ShadowGate GS? Well, I need some help in it.
>	Answers to this, plus any other helpful hints, would be greatly
>appreciated.   Please respond to the email address below. Thanks.

	Helpful Hints

	1) Post your question(s) to rec.games.misc also. That is where
personal computer game discussion is held, and since Shadowgate is
identical for many computers, you can get an answer from ANYONE with ANY
version of the game.

	2) Shorten your .signature! Lots of people still get pissed off
at mine, and mine's much shorter than yours. Yours is MUCH MUCH too long.
Text "pictures" are looked down upon a lot by people..

	I hope you aren't insulted by any of that. It's really late and I'm
kind of tired.

--
/Apple II(GS) Forever! unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu MAIL ME FOR INFO ABOUT CHEAP CDs\
\WRITE TO ORIGIN ABOUT ULTIMA VI //e and IIGS! Mail me for addresses, & info. /

prophet@oxy.edu (Dale Bruce LaFountain) (03/04/91)

421 Host cooper.cooper.edu not found for mailer ddn.
550 cooper.cooper.EDU!r.levy... Host unknown