[comp.sys.apple2] MIDI for Apple //c

jdeitch@umiami.ir.miami.edu (Jonathan Deitch) (03/02/91)

Are any Apple //c owners out there in netland interested in a
MIDI interface I'm developing for the //c?

At the moment, it's being developed as part of a memory/clock card
that fits under the keyboard between the MMU and 65C02 and the
motherboard.  I could easily develop a version minus the memory
part as that part uses stuff I scavenged from a Checkmate Multiram
board.

Let me know what you think ...

- Jonathan
Internet : jdeitch@umiami.miami.edu       "Good musicians execute
                                           their music but bad ones
Voice : (305) - 284 - 6482                 murder it !!! "

chris.s@pro-starbase.cts.com (Christopher Sokolov) (03/05/91)

>Are any Apple //c owners out there in netland interested in a
>MIDI interface I'm developing for the //c?

It sounds VERY interesting.. One question, though: Would it be //c+
compatible?

-Chris
------

ProLine:  csokolov@pro-starbase    -or-    pro-starbase!tic-starport!csokolov