[comp.sys.apple2] Re : Apple //e Technical Support

jdeitch@umiami.ir.miami.edu (Jonathan Deitch) (03/09/91)

In article <15619@chaph.usc.edu>, milanpat@aludra.usc.edu (Milan G. Patel) writes:

> I was wondering if anyone would know if Apple has a customer
> service number for technical questions regarding the Apple //e.
>
> Also, is there any other Apple // magazine which is
> a little more technical than Incider/A+?  Or better yet,
> I would appreciate it if someone can post a list of all
> the periodicals which are specifically for Apple // users.
>
> Thanks.
>

> -Milan G. Patel
>  milanpat@aludra.usc.edu

Apple Customer Service : 1-800-776-2333 (9am-8pm EST)

As for technical minded Apple II magazines, I think NIBBLE gets fairly
technical - if it is still II oriented.

- Jonathan
Internet : jdeitch@umiami.miami.edu       "Good musicians execute
                                           their music but bad ones
Voice : (305) - 284 - 6482                 murder it !!! "