[comp.sys.apple2] Apple //e Technical Support

milanpat@aludra.usc.edu (Milan G. Patel) (03/08/91)

I was wondering if anyone would know if Apple has a customer
service number for technical questions regarding the Apple //e.

Also, is there any other Apple // magazine which is
a little more technical than Incider/A+?  Or better yet,
I would appreciate it if someone can post a list of all
the periodicals which are specifically for Apple // users.

Thanks.

-Milan G. Patel
 milanpat@aludra.usc.edu

MQUINN@UTCVM.BITNET (03/09/91)

On Fri, 8 Mar 91 07:50:35 GMT <info-apple-request@APPLE.COM> said:
>I was wondering if anyone would know if Apple has a customer
>service number for technical questions regarding the Apple //e.
>
>Also, is there any other Apple // magazine which is
>a little more technical than Incider/A+?  Or better yet,
>I would appreciate it if someone can post a list of all
>the periodicals which are specifically for Apple // users.

GS+
A2-Central
Nibble

>Thanks.
>

>-Milan G. Patel
> milanpat@aludra.usc.edu

  Michael J. Quinn
  University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
  BITNET--  mquinn@utcvm
  pro-line-- mquinn@pro-gsplus.cts.com

kjs39186@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Kent Squires) (03/09/91)

milanpat@aludra.usc.edu (Milan G. Patel) writes:

>I was wondering if anyone would know if Apple has a customer
>service number for technical questions regarding the Apple //e.

>Also, is there any other Apple // magazine which is
>a little more technical than Incider/A+?  Or better yet,
>I would appreciate it if someone can post a list of all
>the periodicals which are specifically for Apple // users.

>Thanks.

>-Milan G. Patel
> milanpat@aludra.usc.edu

You can try to reach David Lyons with your questions at the following email
addresses:

dlyons@apple.com
AOL: Dave Lyons
CIS: 72177,3233