[comp.sys.apple2] non-propartional fonts on the GS

) (03/06/91)

Can anyone tell me the names of any non-proprtional fonts? I am especially
interested in 9, 12, and 14 point sizes.  I have a rather large archive of
fonts available, so I should be able to get anything there is.  However, I
an lhesitant to install 600+ fonts on my system and weed through them look-
ing for a non-proportional font.  Also, could you tell me WHERE you got the
information?

--
| kreme@nyx.cs.du.edu |The Coven BBS (303) 777 2911 PCP via CODEN Stalr*nk too|
|---------------------|100 Megs of storage.  Areas for IBM/MAC/Apple. Games.  |

JWANKERL@UTCVM.BITNET ("Josef W. Wankerl") (03/06/91)

On Wed, 6 Mar 91 00:40:13 GMT Name? I don't need no stinking name! said:
>Can anyone tell me the names of any non-proprtional fonts? I am especially
>interested in 9, 12, and 14 point sizes.  I have a rather large archive of
>fonts available, so I should be able to get anything there is.  However, I
>an lhesitant to install 600+ fonts on my system and weed through them look-
>ing for a non-proportional font.  Also, could you tell me WHERE you got the
>information?

The only two fonts that are monospaced that I know of are Courier and
Monaco.  I don't remember where I got this information - it's pretty
much common knowledge.

--
===> Josef W. Wankerl, Technical Editor for GS+ Magazine
  BITNET:  JWANKERL@UTCVM.BITNET       | America Online:  JWankerl

johnc@pro-sherwood.cts.com (John Cloninger) (03/09/91)

Racine that comes with Publish It 3 is monospaced.  It's a bit like
courier, but closer to the Adobe face American Typewriter.

ProLine : johnc@pro-sherwood
Internet: johnc@pro-sherwood.cts.com
    UUCP: crash!pro-sherwood!johnc
    ARPA: crash!pro-sherwood!johnc@nosc.mil