[comp.sys.apple2] Gif pictures of jet aircraft

sharris@chopin.udel.edu (Scott A Harris) (03/10/91)

Does any kind soul out there know where I can get some gif pictures
of some fighting jet aircraft.  Like F-15s migs etc...
Any response would be greatly appreciated.
Scott Harris
--
Scott A. Harris   sharris @ brahms.udel.edu   sharris @ chopin.udel.edu
                 HIO01142 @ udelvm.udel.edu    harris @ freezer.it.udel.edu

leed@pro-nsdapple.cts.com (Lee Dronick) (03/11/91)

-> Does any kind soul out there know where I can get some gif pictures
-> of some fighting jet aircraft.  Like F-15s migs etc...
-> Any response would be greatly appreciated.
-> Scott Harris

Scott, there is a bunch of aircraft clip art and pictures on America
On-Line, and I suppose GEnie and Compuserve.  I have also seen adds for
such in various computer mags.

I have hand scanner and discovered that artist supply stores sell books of
clip-art you can use for your own publication up to certain limits.  For
example the Dover Clip Art series allows up to ten pictures from a book to
be used in your own publication without paying a fee.  There are quite a
few books available, buildings, people, vehicles etc.  While a bit more
work than downloading a ready made, you will often find subjects not
available on-line.  Model maker stores have a large variety of books of
military aircraft, you could probably use if you have a scanner.
----
ProLine:  leed@pro-nsdapple
Internet: leed@pro-nsdapple.cts.com
UUCP:     crash!pro-nsdapple!leed