[comp.sys.apple2] ^J --> ^M converter

kjs39186@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Kent Squires) (03/12/91)

Is there a program out there for the //e that will convert ^Js to ^Ms (linefeeds to carriage returns) in a TXT file?

---------------- Move over Rover and let Jimi Take Over ----------------

                              Kent Squires
                          Champaign, IL  61820

           Send Email to:  kjs39186@uxa.cs.uiuc.edu  (Internet)

------------- I wouldn't do it for all the farms in Cuba! --------------

                Other Email addresses I can be reached at:
                      * ProLine:  kents@pro-apa
              * America On-Line:  kents12

* = Read Monthly

toddpw@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Todd P. Whitesel) (03/13/91)

kjs39186@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Kent Squires) writes:

>Is there a program out there for the //e that will convert ^Js to ^Ms
>(linefeeds to carriage returns) in a TXT file?

>---------------- Move over Rover and let Jimi Take Over ----------------
>
>                              Kent Squires
>                          Champaign, IL  61820
>
>           Send Email to:  kjs39186@uxa.cs.uiuc.edu  (Internet)
>
>------------- I wouldn't do it for all the farms in Cuba! --------------
>
>                Other Email addresses I can be reached at:
>                      * ProLine:  kents@pro-apa
>              * America On-Line:  kents12
>
>* = Read Monthly

Is there a program for ANY machine that will convert full-page .sig's into
NOTHING??

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ tybalt.caltech.edu