[comp.sys.apple2] Terminal Program

aford@pro-mansion.cts.com (Adam Ford) (03/13/91)

Could anyone recomend a good SHAREWARE or Public Domain ANSI/VT100 Apple
IIgs (only) COLOR,  terminal program, that supports, underlining, IBM
graphics, and ALL the ANSI/VT100 specialities, please???

        Adam
----
ProLine:  aford@pro-mansion
Internet: aford@pro-mansion
UUCP:     crash!pro-mansion!aford
ARPA:     crash!pro-mansion!aford@nosc.mil
BitNet:   aford%pro-mansion.cts.com@nosc.mil

lucifer@world.std.com (Kevin S Green) (03/14/91)

In article <7964@crash.cts.com> aford@pro-mansion.cts.com (Adam Ford) writes:
>Could anyone recomend a good SHAREWARE or Public Domain ANSI/VT100 Apple
>IIgs (only) COLOR,  terminal program, that supports, underlining, IBM
>graphics, and ALL the ANSI/VT100 specialities, please???
>
>        Adam

Look for a copy of SnowTerm v2.06. It will fit most of the parameters
you seek, although ANSI isn't really supported...ditto for IBM graphics.
There is a program called AGATE that does ANSI but it is old and not
too great. I use SnowTerm and ,except for not having any download protocols
yet, it is an excellent program.

--
Kevin S. Green / lucifer@world.std.com / {xylogics;uunet}!world!lucifer
Party naked... /AOL: Gargoth / Pro-line: kgreen@pro-angmar