[comp.sys.apple2] Email Addresses

kjs39186@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Kent Squires) (03/14/91)

Does anybody know of any Email addresses for major software/hardware
companies? Mainly Applied Engineering and Origin Systems.

Also, is there an ftp that has Macintosh SoundMaster sound files?

bbarba@pro-torii.cts.com (Bob Barba, SysOp) (03/18/91)

Does anybody know of any Email addresses for major software/hardware
companies? Mainly Applied Engineering and Origin Systems.

Applied Engineering has their own BBS system and can be reached at
-- Phone #--   -Baud-  --- protocol ---
241/241-6677  3/12/24  8/N/Full  MNP-5

Hours:
24hrs/7days

----
ProLine:  bbarba@pro-torii                         | Pro-Torii (Iwakuni, Japan)
Internet: bbarba@pro-torii.cts.com                 | 011-81-611-753-4846
UUCP:     crash!pro-torii!bbarba                   | Hrs: 8pm - 5am Mon-Thr
Mail: Bob Barba, PO Box 139  FPO Seattle, Wa 98764 |      8pm Fri - 5am Mon

kjs39186@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Kent Squires) (03/18/91)

bbarba@pro-torii.cts.com (Bob Barba, SysOp) writes:

>Does anybody know of any Email addresses for major software/hardware
>companies? Mainly Applied Engineering and Origin Systems.

>Applied Engineering has their own BBS system and can be reached at
>-- Phone #--   -Baud-  --- protocol ---
>241/241-6677  3/12/24  8/N/Full  MNP-5

>Hours:
>24hrs/7days

>----
>ProLine:  bbarba@pro-torii                         | Pro-Torii (Iwakuni, Japan)
>Internet: bbarba@pro-torii.cts.com                 | 011-81-611-753-4846
>UUCP:     crash!pro-torii!bbarba                   | Hrs: 8pm - 5am Mon-Thr
>Mail: Bob Barba, PO Box 139  FPO Seattle, Wa 98764 |      8pm Fri - 5am Mon

That AE BBS has been NO help.  All the tech support they give you on there
is the exact same thing you can find in the manual.  For producing some reather
great products, AE, in my view, has done a poor job in the tech support dept.
Their Tech Support Voice line is ALWAYS busy when I call, I mentioned what
the BBS is like and I've written them about 3 letters via Snail Mail and have
not had a reply to any of them.
.