[comp.sys.apple2] Shrinkit 3.22.SHK Binscii'd

dpalermo@aludra.usc.edu (Dan Palermo) (03/17/91)

In article <65737@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU> v060q267@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu:
(Binscii'ed Shrinkit segment)

  Parts 1 and 2 of this posting are identical (and therefore the archive is
not complete).  Please repost part 1 and/or 2 to complete this archive.

  Dan Palermo
  dpalermo@usc.edu

jphaid@pro-nbs.cts.com (JP Haid) (03/18/91)

I have trouble with the Binaries of Shrinkit 3.22, Pt 1 and 4 both give me
BAD CRC errors. Is this happened to someone else?
----
ProLine:  jphaid@pro-nbs                AOL:    JPHAID
Internet: jphaid@pro-nbs
UUCP:     crash!pro-nbs!jphaid  For ARPA, add @nosc.mil
          The Brumby Way Network 9600bps V.32 + V.42bis (619)571-0152

v060q267@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (David B Bandish) (03/19/91)

In article <392.apple.a2.net@pro-nbs>, jphaid@pro-nbs.cts.com (JP Haid) writes...
>I have trouble with the Binaries of Shrinkit 3.22, Pt 1 and 4 both give me
>BAD CRC errors. Is this happened to someone else?

I'd re-up it, but Andy Nicholas has already posted Shrinkit 3.23.  Just as well,
as I was going to download it tonight from GEnie and upload the new version.