[comp.sys.apple2] CD ROM sources

daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com (Dave Harvey-SysAdmin) (03/19/91)

 >I looking for a source of apple cd rom disks.  I have located a few disks,
 >but I'm sure there must be some vendor that has a catalog of avaible disks.
 >Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance...

 One source is CD ROM, Inc. at 1667 Cole Blvd, Suite 400, Golden, CO 80401,
 Compuserve 72,007,544 (303) 231-9373

 They publish a MAC catalog and an IBM catalog.  I have the January, 1991
 (MAC)  catalog in front of me.  I'm not sure how often their catalogs
 come out.
 There's other dealers as well, but I don't have their catalogs anymore.

proline: pro-novapple!daveharv                    |
uucp: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!daveharv          |   Pro-novapple BBS
arpa: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!daveharv@nosc.mil |  300/1200/2400/9600 Baud
Internet: daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com           |    703-671-0416

Northern Virginia Apple Users Group               |
P.O. Box 8211, Falls Church, VA 22041             |