[comp.sys.apple2] Manuals

crew@pro-harvest.cts.com (Chris Wicklein) (08/22/90)

   Are there manuals on GS/OS / System 5.0.2 (not the tech manuals, but
end-user dox) that I should have? DOS 3.3 shipped with a detailed library of
information.
 ________________________                          _________________________
|                         ProLine: crew@pro-harvest                         |
|                    Internet: crew@pro-harvest.cts.com                     |
|                       UUCP: crash!pro-harvest!crew                        |
|                  ARPA: crash!pro-harvest!crew@nosc.mil                    |
|_______________ BITNET: crew%pro-harvest.cts.com@nosc.mil _________________|

toddpw@tybalt.caltech.edu (Todd P. Whitesel) (08/23/90)

crew@pro-harvest.cts.com (Chris Wicklein) writes:

>   Are there manuals on GS/OS / System 5.0.2 (not the tech manuals, but
>end-user dox) that I should have? DOS 3.3 shipped with a detailed library of
>information.

If you bought 5.0.x in a box instead of upgrading, you got two very nice
manuals that go into excruciating detail about how to use the software on the
system disk and how to use the network software.

each chapter has a neat picture of a GS doing something -- if Apple's marketing
and evangelism departments would just wake the hell up instead of spouting
'only macintosh... only macintosh...' pablum in their sleep, we might see some
real software action for once.

releasing a ROM 04, or at least promising one, would also help...

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ tybalt.caltech.edu

cyliao@eng.umd.edu (Chun-Yao Liao) (03/23/91)

Hi, I need some help here. Can some one lend my sis in L.A.  manuals
for AppleWorks 2.0? I gave her my //c and software, but I left all the manuals
back in Argentina 'cause I didn't expect that I will someday give my
computer away... Anyway, she probably just needs to read over them and make
her own notes if she wish. So can any of you be so kind to lend your
manuals to her?

Many thanks in advance,
and please reply by mail as I don't have time to read newsgroups :-(

--
cyliao@bagend.eng.umd.edu       o Q. Who am I?
      @wam.umd.edu      	o A. A NeXTed person with "small" HD and OD