[comp.sys.apple2] ProTERM/TIC

joeq@pro-odyssey.cts.com (Joe Quilici) (03/15/91)

What are the latest versions of TIC and ProTERM?  Has ProTERM made it to
version 3.0 yet?
----
ProLine:  joeq@pro-odyssey
Internet: joeq@pro-odyssey.cts.com
UUCP:     crash!pro-odyssey!joeq
ARPA:     crash!pro-odyssey!joeq@nosc.mil

ProLine : johnc@pro-sherwood
Internet: johnc@pro-sherwood.cts.com
    UUCP: crash!pro-sherwood!johnc
    ARPA: crash!pro-sherwood!johnc@nosc.mil

kjs39186@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Kent Squires) (03/19/91)

joeq@pro-odyssey.cts.com (Joe Quilici) writes:

>What are the latest versions of TIC and ProTERM?  Has ProTERM made it to
>version 3.0 yet?
>----
>ProLine:  joeq@pro-odyssey
>Internet: joeq@pro-odyssey.cts.com
>UUCP:     crash!pro-odyssey!joeq
>ARPA:     crash!pro-odyssey!joeq@nosc.mil
> _____________.

The latest version of ProTERM I have is v2.2 and for TIC, v2.03.

v060q267@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (David B Bandish) (03/21/91)

>>What are the latest versions of TIC and ProTERM?  Has ProTERM made it to
>>version 3.0 yet?
>
>The latest version of ProTERM I have is v2.2 and for TIC, v2.03.

I don't know about Proterm.  TIC is up to 3.2 and will soon have 3.3 out.

alfter@nevada.edu (SCOTT ALFTER) (03/26/91)

In article <1991Mar19.060753.13939@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> kjs39186@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Kent Squires) writes:
>The latest version of ProTERM I have is v2.2 and for TIC, v2.03.

That's strange.  I'm sure the version of TIC I have says 3.21, and 3.3
is now available.

Support Operation Apple Storm!          / v \ Apple II:
Internet: alfter@uns-helios.nevada.edu (    ( the power to be your best!
   GEnie: S.ALFTER                      \_^_/