[comp.sys.apple2] StarFleet Inteligence v. 2.1 by Interstel

bill@braille.uwo.ca (W.B. Carss) (03/24/91)

Hi,

     I recently acquired a copy of the above mentioned game and really need
a copy of the docs.  When the game boots it asks for specific
quotes from the docs.  In addition the quote that it asks for changes each time
you boot the game.

     If someone out there has a copy of the docs I would really appreciate
hearing from you.

Thanks in advance

--
Bill Carss
bill@braille.uwo.ca

In article <2543@ria.ccs.uwo.ca> bill@braille.uwo.ca (W.B. Carss) writes:
>     I recently acquired a copy of the above mentioned game and really need
>a copy of the docs.  When the game boots it asks for specific
>quotes from the docs.  In addition the quote that it asks for changes each time
>you boot the game.

	I don't know what you mean by a copy, but I know that you implied that
the program is old from your correction of the '1876' date in a later post..
(1987 is right? I forget)

	But even though the program was old, I suggest you try to get in touch
with the company that made it..

	That is if you bought it.

	If you didn't buy it, it's dumb to for manuals for pirated software on
comp.sys.apple2.
--
/unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu Apple IIGS Forever! ULTIMA VI GS -mail me. CDs-mail me\
\          McIntosh Junior:  The Power to Crush the Other Kids.               /