[comp.sys.apple2] PSPICE

In article <13658@helios.TAMU.EDU> j0p7771@sigma.tamu.edu writes:
>	I've managed for about 4 years with my GS and I'm an Electrical
>Engineering major.  Most of the stuff I do is lab reports, which I use AWGS,
>and then use the campus Laserwriters for printouts.  For serious engineering
>work, I use the campus mainframes/workstations, like SPICE and VLSI CAD

	It sounds like you do complex stuff on SPICE, but I'm not sure,
so I'll just mention this. There is an IBM PC freeware "student version"
of PSPICE, and maybe you could get the source to that and port it to the GS.
It would just be fun..  The student version only lets you use like 12
circuit elements or something like that...

	there's a commercial version of PSPICE too.. (We used the student
version for a lab in my Circuits and Systems class)
--
/unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu Apple IIGS Forever! ULTIMA VI GS -mail me. CDs-mail me\
\          McIntosh Junior:  The Power to Crush the Other Kids.               /

d90-erl@dront.nada.kth.se (Erland Lewin) (03/28/91)

  Does anyone know if the source of SPICE (electrical enginnering simulation
software) is available anywhere?

Erland Lewin        d90-erl@nada.kth.se        Happy Hacking!