[comp.sys.apple2] Apple //e accelerators

akrause@sdcc13.ucsd.edu (Alan Krause) (03/22/91)

  I thought I posted this to the net a few days ago, but I guess it
got lost in the mail or something..

   Does anyone have a Rocketchip 10mhz that they would be willing to
sell??  Failing this, can anyone recomend the next best accelerator
for my apple //e??  Which is better, the Transwarp // or the
Zipchip??  Both are 8 mhz....  Also, where is the best place to buy
them from, with the quickest delivery, etc...

   Thanx a lot,
      Alan

alfter@nevada.edu (SCOTT ALFTER) (03/30/91)

On the same subject, which accelerator--TransWarp or Zip8--is
DMA-compatible (if either one is DMA-compatible)?

(A note to the original poster of this topic: Don't play with the
"Newsgroups:" line if you don't know what you're doing.)

Support Operation Apple Storm!          / v \ Apple II:
Internet: alfter@uns-helios.nevada.edu (    ( the power to be your best!
   GEnie: S.ALFTER                      \_^_/