[comp.sys.apple2] What is Davex? Where to get it?

wilner@motcid.UUCP (Corey S. Wilner) (03/29/91)

I am looking for information on a program/shell called davex.
I think I remember hearing about it on this newsgroup before.
What exactly is it and where can I get it from.  Is it on an
ftp site somewhere?  Any help would be appreciated.

Corey S. Wilner    |                            |   __o
Motorola Cellular  | ..!uunet!motcid!wilner     |  -\<,
708-632-7206       | motcid!wilner@uunet.UU.NET |  O/ O
If after 30 minutes of a card game you don't
know who the rube is, you are!

alfter@nevada.edu (SCOTT ALFTER) (03/30/91)

Davex is on the better Apple II archives, or you could probably send
something to dlyons@apple.com for more info.

Scott Alfter-----------------------------_/_----------------------------
Support Operation Apple Storm!          / v \ Apple II:
Internet: alfter@uns-helios.nevada.edu (    ( the power to be your best!
   GEnie: S.ALFTER                      \_^_/

edwatkeys@pro-sol.cts.com (Ed Watkeys) (03/30/91)

If it's not up anywhere on the net, all binscii it and put it in the
sources newsfeed...

Edwin Howell Watkeys III

Internet: edwatkeys@pro-sol.cts.com  ProLine:  edwatkeys@pro-sol
UUCP:     crash!pro-sol!edwatkeys    ARPA:     crash!pro-sol!edwatkeys@nosc.mil