[comp.sys.apple2] Comp.sources.apple2---Still here?

James R. Evans Jr. <JRE103@psuvm.psu.edu> (03/29/91)

    I was just curious if comp.sources.apple2 still exists since I haven't
seen any items in it for a few months now. I thought I was unsubscribed to it,
but it appears that there is just nothing in it. I was wondering if maybe I
missed something big over christmas break.

  P.S.- What about that Superdrive card for the GS in the vaporware article????

---------------------------------------------------------------|
\  Jim (of course) Evans      JRE103@psuvm.psu.edu              \
 |                                                    Delta Chi |
/      "Darn right I like my Apple IIGS!"                      /
>but it appears that there is just nothing in it. I was wondering if maybe I
>missed something big over christmas break.

   I sent Jonathan Chandross some files to post, but I guess he never got
around to it.  I'll post them directly when I'm done with the next revision.

--
Jawaid Bazyar               |"I'm sure K&R have never heard of Mike."
Senior/Computer Engineering |

phs172m@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au (Stephen Harker) (03/31/91)

In article <91088.122608JRE103@psuvm.psu.edu>, JRE103@psuvm.psu.edu (James R. Evans Jr.) writes:

>     I was just curious if comp.sources.apple2 still exists since I haven't
> seen any items in it for a few months now. I thought I was unsubscribed to it,
> but it appears that there is just nothing in it. I was wondering if maybe I
> missed something big over christmas break.
>
>   P.S.- What about that Superdrive card for the GS in the vaporware article????

	I have been curious about this too, I last saw something in the group
in late February.  The group has been deleted from our local system.  I was
wondering if it had been removed from the news distribution.

--
Stephen Harker			phs172m@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Monash University		Baloney baffles brains: Eric Frank Russell

gwyn@smoke.brl.mil (Doug Gwyn) (04/01/91)

In article <1991Mar31.150135.86515@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au> phs172m@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au (Stephen Harker) writes:
>	I have been curious about this too, I last saw something in the group
>in late February.  The group has been deleted from our local system.  I was
>wondering if it had been removed from the news distribution.

JAC could tell us for sure, but I do think that comp.sources.apple2
still exists.  Probably the main problem is that people haven't been
contributing very much to it.  I know that I have several projects
still in progress that I plan to post there if and when I ever get
them completed.