[comp.sys.apple2] davex files...

ST6934@SIUCVMB.BITNET (04/02/91)

the files davex.h1 and davex.h2 are indexed help files, I believe.

Andy.
st6934@siucvmb.bitnet

wilner@motcid.UUCP (Corey S. Wilner) (04/03/91)

ST6934@SIUCVMB.BITNET writes:

>the files davex.h1 and davex.h2 are indexed help files, I believe.

>Andy.
>st6934@siucvmb.bitnet

Good, what does this mean and how do I use them

Corey S. Wilner    |                            |   __o
Motorola Cellular  | ..!uunet!motcid!wilner     |  -\<,
708-632-7206       | motcid!wilner@uunet.UU.NET |  O/ O

kjs39186@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Kent Squires) (04/03/91)

wilner@motcid.UUCP (Corey S. Wilner) writes:

>ST6934@SIUCVMB.BITNET writes:

>>the files davex.h1 and davex.h2 are indexed help files, I believe.

>>Andy.
>>st6934@siucvmb.bitnet

>Good, what does this mean and how do I use them

I read somewhere that you are to EXEC the .h1 and .h2 files from BASIC and
they will create the help file needed for Davex.
| Move over Rover &  |Email Addresses: Kent Squires                       |
| let Jimi take over!|                Internet: kjs39186@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu |
| -------------------|                 ProLine: kents@pro-apa             |
| I wouldn't do it   |_______   America OnLine: kents12                   |
| for all the farms in Cuba! |         FidoNet: 233/15  Kent Squires      |