[comp.sys.apple2] Need Apple II+ Schematic Diagrams

jdeitch@umiami.ir.miami.edu (Jonathan Deitch) (03/21/91)

I am in need of schematic diagrams for the Apple II or II+ computer.

Can anyone out there in netland tell me where/how to obtain these ?

Apple was no help so any info would be appreciated !

Thanks,

- Jonathan
Internet : jdeitch@umiami.miami.edu               | "Good musicians execute
------------------------------------------------- |  their music but bad ones
"I'm a Time Lord.  I walk in eternity !" - Dr Who |  murder it !!! "

daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com (Dave Harvey-SysAdmin) (03/27/91)

>I am in need of schematic diagrams for the Apple II or II+ computer.

>Can anyone out there in netland tell me where/how to obtain these ?

Check out Sam's Photofacts.  I'm pretty sure there's one for one of these
computers.  Sam's Photofacts are used by TV repairmen to troubleshoot TV sets
and that's what most of them are, but they also published some of Apple's
hardware a few years back.  An electronics store for TV repairmen is the best
place to look.

proline: pro-novapple!daveharv                    |
uucp: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!daveharv          |   Pro-novapple BBS
arpa: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!daveharv@nosc.mil |  300/1200/2400/9600 Baud
Internet: daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com           |    703-671-0416

Northern Virginia Apple Users Group               |
P.O. Box 8211, Falls Church, VA 22041             |

gh1w+@andrew.cmu.edu (Gregory A. Haverkamp) (04/03/91)

There are several sources that I know of for a schematic of a ][+.
First and foremost, the old, ancient (and indispensable) Apple ][
Reference Manual (from Apple).  I`d try to find someone with one of
these.  Beyond that, I believe there's a terchnical reference of some
type that also does the trick, though the title escapes me.

There are also some other places I've seen them, though I can`t exactly
recall where.   Best bet, essentially, is the Apple ][ Reference Manual
- it has a nice, big, foldout schematic (Not to mention Autostart and
Monitor Rom routines)

Greg

gh1w@andrew.cmu.edu