to say you and everyone that helped on the demo did a good job.  The song
"Strunum" by king Lerch is pretty catchy.  I was running the demo and attracted
the attention of  a friend of mine (an Amiga user at that)

I suggest everyone to take a look at it.  I got a copy at tybalt.caltech.edu
If you can't get it from ftp or anywhere else, drop me some e-mail and
I'll send you a copy.

Great job Tim and Apple forever!

Joel Belog
nether@wpi.wpi.edu

meekins@godzilla.cis.ohio-state.edu (timothy lee meekins) (04/03/91)

In article <1991Apr1.050454.24107@wpi.WPI.EDU> nether@wpi.WPI.EDU (Joel C Belog) writes:
>I just picked up the software experience #2 by Tim Meekins and I want
>to say you and everyone that helped on the demo did a good job.  The song
>"Strunum" by king Lerch is pretty catchy.  I was running the demo and attracted
>the attention of  a friend of mine (an Amiga user at that)

Thanx.

>I suggest everyone to take a look at it.  I got a copy at tybalt.caltech.edu
>If you can't get it from ftp or anywhere else, drop me some e-mail and
>I'll send you a copy.

Yeah, you can also (obviously) ask me for copies if you can't find it anywhere.

--
|/ Tim Meekins                  <<>> Snail Mail:           <<>>  Apple II  \|