[comp.sys.apple2] Is NeXT a PC?

daveh@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (David H. Huang) (04/04/91)

Declan McCullagh/LZ (declan@romulus.rutgers.edu) writes:
>In article <46578@ut-emx.uucp>, daveh@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu writes:
>>In article <Apr.2.01.18.07.1991.13967@romulus.rutgers.edu>, declan@romulus.rutgers.edu (Declan McCullagh/LZ) writes:
>>>How about getting a tek 4014 emulator for a Mac?  PC?  Amiga?  IIgs?

>>Well, NCSA Telnet does Tek 4014 on the Mac, Kermit does that on the IBMs,
>>I don't know about the Amiga, but GSVT has some sort of Tek emulation for the
>> the GS...

>And Communicae does it on the NeXT.  I also know someone who's working
>on a public-domain Tek 4010/4014 emulator.

Great! So what's your point? A Tek emulator is available for everyone, and
everyone's happy. The original poster asked about Tek emulators for the
NeXT, not for the Mac, PC, Amiga or the GS.

--
David Huang                              |   "Calzoni Pizza:
Internet: daveh@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu       |       Delivery in six