[comp.sys.apple2] Apple's 800 Number

aford@pro-mansion.cts.com (Adam Ford) (04/03/91)

If you call that 800 number, and that dealer gets de-authorized, they they
CANNOT sell Apple IIs AT ALL.  They you have counter-dicted yourself.  You
wanted the II's sold, now they CAN'T sell them.  But if you get a II in the
dealer, you have accomplished your task.  So you might want to becareful
before you call...

        Adam
---
ProLine:  aford@pro-mansion                  | Please Support the Apple II
Internet: aford@pro-mansion                  |
UUCP:     crash!pro-mansion!aford            | Line of computers.
ARPA:     crash!pro-mansion!aford@nosc.mil   |
BitNet:   aford%pro-mansion.cts.com@nosc.mil |

In article <8358@crash.cts.com> aford@pro-mansion.cts.com (Adam Ford) writes:
>If you call that 800 number, and that dealer gets de-authorized, they they
>CANNOT sell Apple IIs AT ALL.  They you have counter-dicted yourself.  You
>wanted the II's sold, now they CAN'T sell them.  But if you get a II in the
>dealer, you have accomplished your task.  So you might want to becareful
>before you call...

	But they can't sell Macs either if they're de-authorized. I'm not
saying it'd make a huge impact, but it would force 'em to get GSes out
on display. (and //es, etc)
--
/unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu Apple IIGS Forever! ULTIMA VI GS -mail me. CDs-mail me\
\          McIntosh Junior:  The Power to Crush the Other Kids.               /