[comp.sys.apple2] Piggyback board thing

HL00@NS.CC.LEHIGH.EDU (Hou-sheng Lin) (04/01/91)

Well, I was planning to increase the RAM in my GS, but I found out that
my chips were soldered into the board.  Is it still possible to mount
this card on one of those memory boards that allows you to stick the
RAM card to it?

supton@pro-novapple.cts.com (Sam Upton) (04/04/91)

If you have an Apple board, you must have it fully populated in order to
use the CV Tech board (sorry - any expansion board that will work with the
CV Tech board *must* be fully populated). Some expansion boards aren't
compatable with the CV Tech board (most notably - Applied Engineering
boards). Do make sure you check to see if your board is compatable before
you buy one. I don't know about other piggy-back boards.

Sam Upton

proline: pro-novapple!supton
UUCP: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!supton
ARPA: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!supton@nosc.mil