[comp.sys.apple2] Apple //e or IIe numeric keypad wanted.

' - Harpo Marx") (04/03/91)

I'm looking for a numeric keypad for my //e. If I recall correctly, it plugs
into the 9?-pin joystick port on the back of the motherboard.

I've given up trying to ask my local Apple dealer, since they seem to
purposely hire incredibly dense people for sales reps. (They also don't
tell their sales people that Apple makes a II line that isn't macintosh.)

I've also noticed a sharp decline in computer shopper adds for //e compatible
hardware.

So, if anybody knows where I can get one, preferably cheap, let me know? You
can respond through the list if you must, otherwise let me know at one of the
following addresses.

Thanks,

Luther
Atkinson@vcuvax (bitnet)
Atkinson@ruby.vcu.edu (internet)
Atkinson@gems.vcu.edu (I don't know what net this is...)

swede@pro-nsdapple.cts.com (Bruce Lindmark) (04/04/91)

Try Price Busters in Spring Valley CA  (619) 598-0081. Listed in their
catalog at $34.00.
----
ProLine:  swede@pro-nsdapple
Internet: swede@pro-nsdapple.cts.com
UUCP:     crash!pro-nsdapple!swede
ARPA:     crash!pro-nsdapple!swede@nosc.mil

swede@pro-nsdapple.cts.com (Bruce Lindmark) (04/04/91)

I goofed on the phone number. It should read (619) 589-0081.
Sorry for any wrong numbers I caused. :-(
----