[comp.sys.apple2] Apple Training

aford@pro-mansion.cts.com (Adam Ford) (04/03/91)

I saw a new employee here at Team Electronics (our Apple Dealer) and he was
using an Apple training CD-ROM disk.  I looked at it, and there were NO
sections there (that I saw) for ANY Apple II.  I saw info on ALL the MACs,
including a Protable MAC, which isn't even in stock there.

---
ProLine:  aford@pro-mansion                  | Please Support the Apple II
Internet: aford@pro-mansion                  |
UUCP:     crash!pro-mansion!aford            | Line of computers.
ARPA:     crash!pro-mansion!aford@nosc.mil   |
BitNet:   aford%pro-mansion.cts.com@nosc.mil |

daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com (Dave Harvey-SysAdmin) (04/05/91)

>I saw a new employee here at Team Electronics (our Apple Dealer) and he was
>using an Apple training CD-ROM disk.  I looked at it, and there were NO
>sections there (that I saw) for ANY Apple II.  I saw info on ALL the MACs,
>including a Protable MAC, which isn't even in stock there.

Maybe you weren't looking at the latest CD-ROM that was sent to all Apple
User Groups this month.  It's called the Spring 1991 New Product Training
disk and has a ProDOS section on HyperCard IIGS and Apple IIe card.  The disk
has two partitions, so that the Apple II training stacks can be examined on
both Macintosh computers and Apple IIGS computers--the IIGS versions are in
COLOR.  The minus to the disk is that they include "Archives" of all the
specs for Apple's computer line but have left out spec details of the Apple
IIGS family.  Of course, as was expected, all the materials for both
computers can be read by a Macintosh, but only the Apple II related materials
can be read by an Apple IIGS.

proline: pro-novapple!daveharv                    |
uucp: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!daveharv          |   Pro-novapple BBS
arpa: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!daveharv@nosc.mil |  300/1200/2400/9600 Baud
Internet: daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com           |    703-671-0416

Northern Virginia Apple Users Group               |
P.O. Box 8211, Falls Church, VA 22041             |