[comp.sys.apple2] CD ROMs

In article <23886.netnews.info.apple@pro-novapple> daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com (Dave Harvey-SysAdmin) writes:
.Maybe you weren't looking at the latest CD-ROM that was sent to all Apple
.User Groups this month.  It's called the Spring 1991 New Product Training
.IIGS family.  Of course, as was expected, all the materials for both
.computers can be read by a Macintosh, but only the Apple II related materials
.can be read by an Apple IIGS.

	Can either of the "read a Mac disk on the Apple //" programs read
Mac volumes bigger than a floppy disk??  That is, Apple II File Exchange
(A2FX) or the other one?
--
/unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu Apple IIGS Forever! ULTIMA VI GS -mail me. CDs-mail me\
\          McIntosh Junior:  The Power to Crush the Other Kids.               /

MQUINN@UTCVM.BITNET (04/08/91)

On Sun, 7 Apr 91 01:38:24 GMT The Unknown User said:

>	Can either of the "read a Mac disk on the Apple //" programs read
>Mac volumes bigger than a floppy disk??  That is, Apple II File Exchange
>(A2FX) or the other one?

Apple II file Exchange??? Who makes that?  Where can I get it, and how much
is it?

  BITNET--  mquinn@utcvm    <------------send files here
  pro-line-- mquinn@pro-gsplus.cts.com