[comp.sys.apple2] I need help w/ Binscii

IO92144@MAINE.BITNET (04/06/91)

 I was wondering if someone could e-mail me a copy of binscii under the
executioner format. I recently acquired a modem and I've been using it to get
programs from comp.binaries in netnews, as well as from ftp sites, and then
download them from my account on UMaine's mainframe to my GS at home. The
problem is that all of these files seem to be stored under binscii and I don't
have binscii. Unless there is some obvious solution to my problem that I've
missed, I would appreciate any help anybody might want to give me. I _have_
executioner, and I might have another decompression type program, but I know
that I don't have binscii.

                                          thanks in advance,
                                          Chris Paduan

Addresses:
Bitnet- io92144@maine
Internet- io92144@maine.maine.edu

aford@pro-mansion.cts.com (Adam Ford) (04/09/91)

If possible I could use a copy also!  I know it's expensive.  I don't have
money to call long distance, and I can't pay anyone.  BUT, I'd really
appreciate it.  If you have it, I'd like an EXECable copy...

        Thanks,   Adam  FOrd
---
ProLine:  aford@pro-mansion                  | Please Support Apple IIgs.
Internet: aford@pro-mansion                  |
UUCP:     crash!pro-mansion!aford            |    Apple IIgs Forever
ARPA:     crash!pro-mansion!aford@nosc.mil   |
BitNet:   aford%pro-mansion.cts.com@nosc.mil |