[comp.sys.apple2] make utility

hartkopf@spot.Colorado.EDU (Jeff Hartkopf) (04/07/91)

Does anyone know of a good free or shareware implementation of Make
to work under the ORCA shell?  I've tried GSMake by Jason Blochowiak,
but would like something more like the UNIX's make.  If anyone has
such a thing, could they please e-mail it to me, or post it to binaries?

Thanks.

Jeff Hartkopf
University of Colorado at Boulder
Internet: hartkopf@spot.colorado.edu

spock@incom.incom.de (Martin Georg) (04/09/91)

In article <1991Apr7.052723.18659@colorado.edu> hartkopf@spot.Colorado.EDU (Jeff Hartkopf) writes:

>Does anyone know of a good free or shareware implementation of Make
>to work under the ORCA shell?  I've tried GSMake by Jason Blochowiak,
>but would like something more like the UNIX's make.  If anyone has
>such a thing, could they please e-mail it to me, or post it to binaries?
>
>Thanks.

 Two new Make utilities for the ORCA shell were uploaded to the A2Pro area
at GEnie recently. One is a Make implementation by A2's own Jeff Holocomb,
the other was uploaded by my friend Soenke from Munich/Germany and seems to
be somewhat nice. If you have access to GEnie, you should download it. BTW,
every Apple II user with a modem should have access to GEnie :-).

>Jeff Hartkopf
>University of Colorado at Boulder
>Internet: hartkopf@spot.colorado.edu

Martin Georg
Frankfurt/Germany
GEnie: A2.Martin (AUGE e.V., Apple IIgs SIG, Germany)
----> Apple II forever! <----

TSEMM@ALASKA.BITNET ("Edward M. Moore") (04/10/91)

Hmm..I must be going blind..or it just got posted...