[comp.sys.apple2] Docs for games

georgeb@seer.UUCP (George Bako) (04/09/91)

  I've gotten interested in three Star Trek games that I have.
"Koboyashi Alternative", "Promothean Prophecy" and "First Contact"
..  Does anybody have Docs/cheats/solves or any other text file
for any of these three games?   If you do, can you please mail me
a copy?  Thanks!

I'm not sure if my .signature works, so here is my address:

   georgeb@seer.mystic.com

--
=======================================//         I didn't do it,
 UUCP: georgeb@seer.mystic.com        //     nobody saw me do it,   -- Bart

In article <838@seer.UUCP> georgeb@seer.UUCP (George Bako) writes:
>  I've gotten interested in three Star Trek games that I have.
>"Koboyashi Alternative", "Promothean Prophecy" and "First Contact"
>..  Does anybody have Docs/cheats/solves or any other text file

	DOCS??  Come on, I always say that I think piracy can be useful
for testing out programs and such, but even I hate it being talked
about on UseNet...

	Just get the piracy talk off here please? And if you really lost the
docs or something, get in touch with the publisher..

	By the way, could you please give a description of the games?
I remember reading, in ads I believe, that "Promethean Prophecy" (the
2nd one) had a lot better User Interface than "Koboyashi Alternative" (the
first one).. I never even knew they made a third one.. A description of
these games would be good...   But I guess you can't give a good description
since you don't know how to play 'em!! heh heh..  (By the way, I must admit
that I only saw the first one through pirating it... Seemed like a good
idea but too slow and too bad of a parser)

	An INFOCOM-quality text adventure where you were in the Star
Trek universe would be COOL as all hell. Either universe... And if you
switched bodies like you did in some of the games, you could get all
points required in the Troi section by doing a:
say "I feel pain"
command.. heh heh heh
--
/unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu Apple IIGS Forever! ULTIMA VI GS -mail me. CDs-mail me\
\          McIntosh Junior:  The Power to Crush the Other Kids.               /