[comp.sys.apple2] Weird BinSCII file

awg0971@ritvax.isc.rit.edu (King Lerch) (04/13/91)

Recently, I got a few files in the form of xxx.bsc. They LOOKED like normal
Binscii files except for one small detail. They all had a space before EVERY
line. I didn't think that would bother GScii but it did. I then, with a text
editor, removed all the spaces and it worked fine. What makes these files and
what unpacks them?

 _     _                          _                                   _
| |   / )                        | |                                 | |
| |  / /  _                      | |                                 | |
| | / /  (_) _   ____    ______  | |       ______    _   __    ____  | |
| | \ \  | ||  _/   | |(____    || |     \  _____/__|  _/    | |   __|  ___  |
| |  \ \ | || |     | | \/\/)   )| |_____ \ \____/ /| |      | |__/ /| (   ) |
|_|   \_)|_||_|     |_| ____/  / |_______) \______/ |_|       \____/ |_|   |_|
                       (______/

                                 AWG0971@RITVAX.ISC.RIT.EDU

daveh@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (David H. Huang) (04/15/91)

In article <1991Apr12.201949.16354@isc.rit.edu> awg0971@ritvax.isc.rit.edu writes:
>Recently, I got a few files in the form of xxx.bsc. They LOOKED like normal
>Binscii files except for one small detail. They all had a space before EVERY
>line. I didn't think that would bother GScii but it did. I then, with a text
>editor, removed all the spaces and it worked fine. What makes these files and
>what unpacks them?

All of the files that I've gotten from apple2.archive.umich.edu look
like that... Perhaps the maintainer can look into that problem...

--
David Huang                              |   "Calzoni Pizza:
Internet: daveh@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu       |       Delivery in six