taob@pnet91.cts.com (Brian Tao) (04/20/91)

From: stc7@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Steven T Chiang)

>          I believe Turbo Bee was packed with GScii...  When I
> unpacked it with binscii on the unix side and downloaded it, the
> archive was damaged, and a file which was in the archive wasn't
> there.

    I've had the exact same problem.  I thought some sort of error crept in
during ftp, so I downloaded it again, but the same problem persisted with
sciibin.  I also used GScii+ 2.0 to unpack, and it worked fine.  Maybe you
should try unpacking it with normal Binscii to see if that works.

Brian T. Tao   *B-) |  t569taob@bluffs.scar.utoronto.ca  | "Though this be
U of Metro Toronto  |               - or -               |  madness, yet there
Scarberia, ON       |        taob@pnet91.cts.com         |  is method in 't."