[comp.sys.apple2] Agate069 help

THINGVOL@LAX.WISC.EDU (04/20/91)

lwv27@CAS.BITNET (Larry W. Virden ext. 2487) writes:
>I got it, downloaded, unpacked it.  I tried to start it on my
>IIgs using a serial port rather than a serial card.  I got an
>initial menu with no idea of how to respond to it.  I pressed some keys
>and the menu went away.  I was left with a blank screen and no idea
>what to do next.  I type OA-? and was told that OA-A would let me
>configure some parms.  It let me select 2400 baud.
>What key strokes are needed to start using this bugger.

At the serial port menu, press ESC to highlight, arrow keys to select and
return to make a selection. At the configure menu, try the left and right arrow
keys to move to different configurations such as vt emulation, LFs, etc.
To run this "bugger", you use AT commands. Alot of people don't use
the AT commands because most comm. programs do the work for use (lazy but true).
Check your modem manual about AT commands.

Daniel Thingvold  thingvol@lax.wisc.edu
                          @uwlax.bitnet