[comp.sys.apple2] Looking for old INFOCOM games

danw@mitchell.hac.com (Dan White) (04/20/91)

Anyone out there got any of the old text based INFOCOM games (Apple II format)
  that they would be willing to part with ?

Share & Enjoy !

In article <14412@hacgate.UUCP> danw@mitchell.hac.com (Dan White) writes:
>Anyone out there got any of the old text based INFOCOM games (Apple II format)
>  that they would be willing to part with ?

	If you have Egghead Software stores in your area, try to see if
there's an Egghead Clearance Center anywhere near you. They have TONS of
old software for the Apple II, Mac, and IBM.  I have seen lots of
Infocom games at the one near me.. (As well as lots of other stuff..
I've almost been tempted to buy Spy vs. Spy III for like $5 because I've
never seen it before.. Back when the first two came out I was a major
pirate but I never saw the third one)
--
/unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu Apple IIGS Forever! WANT ULTIMA VI //e or GS?-mail me.\
\CHEAP CDs info-mail me. McIntosh Junior:  The Power to Crush the Other Kids. /