[comp.sys.apple2] Problems w/ LABELMAKER/IIMeg Demo/TURBOBEE

sxaeg@acad3.alaska.edu (greenwalt art e) (04/21/91)

  Running into some problems with these after downloading. I
noticed someone wrote and mentioned they also could not get
TurboBee or II Meg Demo to work, then a reply said they had
been able to using GSCii to unpack them.
 Here's my situation:  if I use GSCii+ it comes up saying none
of them are BINSCII or BINHEAT
X files and does nothing with them.
If I use BINSCII, LABEL gives me a BAD CRC error but the other
two seem to go through okay.  However, when I use GSShrink on
them, they come up with bad CRC and nothing comes out.
  I watched my download and there were no transmission errors.
  Ideas, anyone?  Do the authors of these (and I appreciate their
efforts very much) need to upload them again?

max@compaq.com (Max Heffler) (04/22/91)

sxaeg@acad3.alaska.edu (greenwalt art e) writes:

>  Running into some problems with these after downloading. I
>noticed someone wrote and mentioned they also could not get
>TurboBee or II Meg Demo to work, then a reply said they had
>been able to using GSCii to unpack them.
I also had problems with these three using GCSII+ and GSHK.  Could
somebody post workable copies or what tools to use.  Thanx...
--
Max Heffler, Senior Software Engineer        internet: max@compaq.com
Compaq Computer Corporation     uucp: ..!uunet!max@compaq.com