[comp.sys.apple2] AOL

sysadmin@pnet91.cts.com (Matthew Montano) (04/23/91)

sb@pnet91.cts.com (Stephen Brown) writes:
>Does no one remember the hack to make an older Duodisk work through the GS'
>smartport? :(       I have read that AOL has this info. AOL is not available
>in Canada. Can anyone make a friendly inquiry for me...? Thanks.

AOL is available in Canada, considering I use it on a resonably regular basis
through the local Tymnet and Datapac ports. There is a $12/hour surcharge for
foreign connections... I live with it, because AOL has the information I need.

Contact Quantum Computer Services in Virginia for more information.

>| Stephen Brown                           Toronto, Canada |
>| Internet: sb@pnet91.cts.com      UUCP: utzoo!pnet91!sb  |
---
ventureTech Intelligence - We're trying to make computer easy, SOME HOW!
Email: sysadmin@pnet91.cts.com (most mailers won't barf on that..)
My comments aren't even worth a disclaimer...
And the further I get from the things that I care about...
The less I care about how much further away I get   -   Robert Smith, 1989