[comp.sys.apple2] ASCII EXPRESS

savys@CONNCOLL.BITNET (01/24/91)

I am trying to use ASCII Express (Professional version) to
communicate with another computer (no modem involved) through
the modem port of an Apple IIgs. No luck. If there is anyone
out there who is familiar with this software or who has been
successfully using ASCII Express with a IIgs, please send me
a note.

I am not on the list, so please respond directly to me at:

         SAVYS@CONNCOLL (Bitnet)
         Stuart A. Vyse
         Department of Psychology
         Connecticut College
         New London, CT

Thank you.

BLKHORSE@KSUVM.KSU.EDU (04/25/91)

Does anyone have instructions for ASCII EXPRESS?
If you do leave a message on here, or mail me at
BLKHORSE@KSUVM.BITNET or BLKHORSE@KSUVM.KSU.EDU
Whatever works for you.

In article <9104250107.aa12059@VGR.BRL.MIL> BLKHORSE@KSUVM.KSU.EDU writes:
>Does anyone have instructions for ASCII EXPRESS?
>Whatever works for you.

	Aren't the instructions that came with your package good enough?
HMM?? No.. I guess not...

	Go out and buy the program. If you are not able to run ProTERM
(like you have a ][+), buy Ascii Express and get the manual. I am
pretty certain you can still buy it. The ProDOS version of AE was
pretty lame (oh if you have a ][+ you don't have to worry about
that either), so you'll be stuck with DOS 3.3 I guess.

	If you have a computer that can run ProTERM (//e or greater..
Enhanced //e or greater to run the newest few versions. 1.2 and 1.9
work on unenhanced //es), I suggest you get that instead.

	At the very least, please keep your requests for documentation
on pirated programs off of the net. Get on some pirate BBS.. Lots of
'em still exist... [Boy, the days of AE lines galore!]
--
/unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu Apple IIGS Forever! WANT ULTIMA VI //e or GS?-mail me.\
\CHEAP CDs info-mail me. McIntosh Junior:  The Power to Crush the Other Kids. /

BLKHORSE@KSUVM.KSU.EDU (04/26/91)

Does anyone out there have the instructions on how to run ASCII EXPRESS?
I've just bought a new modem for my //c and I can't get it to dial out.
I lost my instructions some time ago but it didn't matter then since I could
run it on my old modem. But now this modem doesn't want to work, and I can't
find the right parameters for it, hence, once again I need the instructions.
Somebody please help me.

Send replies to:
BLKHORSE @ KSUVM.KSU.EDU