[comp.sys.apple2] Show Pic 5.6

PYC121@URIACC.URI.EDU (Andy Kress) (04/27/91)

    Could someone please send me ShowPic 5.6?  The most recent version I
 can find via FTP is 5.4.  Thanks in advance.

                                       Andy Kress
                                       PYC121 AT URIACC.URI.EDU

             Apple II:  The power to take over the world!

marquard@sage.cc.purdue.edu (Gumby) (04/28/91)

In article <9104271426.AA10272@apple.com> PYC121@URIACC.URI.EDU (Andy Kress) writes:

>    Could someone please send me ShowPic 5.6?  The most recent version I
> can find via FTP is 5.4.  Thanks in advance.
>
>                                       Andy Kress
>                                       PYC121 AT URIACC.URI.EDU
>
>             Apple II:  The power to take over the world!

BETTER YET.  could someone post ShowPic 5.6 (or the latest version) to
comp.binaries.apple2  OR  the tybalt FTP site ????

THANX...

Edge(c/o Gumby) @ Purdue (where the football team sucks, but so do da bitches!)
              "U2 is what God wanted music to sound like..." -- me

lhaider@pro-nbs.cts.com (Laer Haider) (04/29/91)

>    Could someone please send me ShowPic 5.6?  The most recent version I
>can find via FTP is 5.4.  Thanks in advance.
>
>                                       Andy Kress
>                                       PYC121 AT URIACC.URI.EDU

Ooh, V5.6 is out?  Could someone please post it to comp.binaries.apple2 so
we can all enjoy it?  Thanks!
                /    _______________________________________________
 \             / /   ProLine:  pro-nbs!lhaider
  \\\' ,      / //      INET:  lhaider@pro-nbs.cts.com
   \\\//,   _/ //,      UUCP:  crash!pro-nbs!lhaider
    \_-//' /  //<,      ARPA:  crash!pro-nbs!lhaider@nosc.mil
      \ ///  <//`     BITNET:  lhaider%pro-nbs.cts.com@nosc.mil
     /,)-^>>\` , \\\   The opinions express here are just opinions.
     (/   \\ /\\\      Don't have a cow man!
       ((` ((