[comp.sys.apple2] UUENCODE/UUDECODE for Apple IIe

sbonds@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (007) (04/27/91)

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of uuencode/uudecode for my Apple
IIe?  Does such a thing even exist?

Alternatively, is BinSCII available to run on a UNIX system?  Even c-source
code would be fine for this.

Please E-mail any replies.

Thanks!

-- 007
--
 000   000  7777 | sbonds@jarthur.claremont.edu

mdavis@pro-sol.cts.com (Morgan Davis) (04/29/91)

Both uuencode and uudecode come with the ProLine BBS software as shell
commands.  ProLine runs on everything from the II+ to a IIGS.  If you
want more details on ProLine, just write.

--Morgan

UUCP: crash!pro-sol!mdavis           AOL, BIX: mdavis
ARPA: crash!pro-sol!mdavis@nosc.mil  GEnie:    m.davis42
INET: mdavis@pro-sol.cts.com         ProLine:  mdavis@pro-sol