[comp.sys.apple2] SCSI HACKER that works on the DMA card wanted

unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu (The Unknown User) (04/29/91)

	I'm looking for a copy of SCSI HACKER that works on the DMA card and
I can't find it on wuarchive.wustl.edu nor tybalt.caltech.edu.

	Could someone mail me a copy? Thanks.
--
/unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu Apple IIGS Forever! WANT ULTIMA VI //e or GS?-mail me.\
\CHEAP CDs info-mail me. McIntosh Junior:  The Power to Crush the Other Kids. /

gt0t+@andrew.cmu.edu (Gregory Ross Thompson) (04/29/91)

unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu (The Unknown User) writes:
>         I'm looking for a copy of SCSI HACKER that works on the DMA card and
> I can't find it on wuarchive.wustl.edu nor tybalt.caltech.edu.
>
>         Could someone mail me a copy? Thanks.

  I hate to say it, but I don't think there is one...  From what I can
tell, the only program that'll use the DMA well (apart from Apple's
software) is the Chinook SCSI Utils.  No, I don't have 'em, and no,
I'm not planning on buying 'em...  I'm gonna get me a RAMFast...

> --
> /unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu Apple IIGS Forever! WANT ULTIMA VI //e or GS?-mail me.\
> \CHEAP CDs info-mail me. McIntosh Junior:  The Power to Crush the Other Kids. /

		-Greg T.
		 InterNet: gt0t+@andrew.cmu.edu
		 BITNet  : R746GT0T@CMCCVB
		 AOL     : GRThompson