[comp.sys.apple2] GIF format

lonewolf@nro.cs.athabascau.ca (Benoy Koshy) (05/04/91)

isbell@athena.mit.edu (Charles L Isbell) writes:

> Say, anyone out there know where I can get any info on the
> GIF (or hey the TIFF) format?  I ask here because I know that several
> people have done conversion programs and so would have to know.
>
> I'd appreciate any pointers or whatnot.

The only program that I've ever heard for GIF viewers for the //e is
IIgif, there are several for the GS.  The //e version leaves alot to
be desired and I was wondering if versions greater than 1.0 (which I
have) exist for IIgif?  Or are there any alternate PD Gif viewers for
the //e?

 Lone Wolf                      ersys!lonewolf@nro.cs.athabascau.ca
  ________ |______________________________________________________
 [|_|_|_|_||_____________________________________________________/
 ~        ~'  "Devil on the deep blue sea behind me..."

isbell@athena.mit.edu (Charles L Isbell) (05/06/91)

Say, anyone out there know where I can get any info on the
GIF (or hey the TIFF) format?  I ask here because I know that several
people have done conversion programs and so would have to know.

I'd appreciate any pointers or whatnot.

Peace.
                           "If I could find a way to get [Saddam Hussein] out
                            of there, even putting a contract out on him, if
                            the CIA still did that sort of a thing, assuming
                            it ever did, I would be for it."
                                           -- Richard Nixon
--
Don't just adopt opinions,    | \  / | Charles Lee Isbell
      develop them.           |  \/  | Homeboy from hell, living axiom and

isbell@athena.mit.edu (Charles L Isbell) (05/07/91)

Well, I now have the pointers I need.  Thanks for the help!

Peace.
                                "Watch what you wish for--it may come true."