[comp.sys.apple2] 6502 chip schematic

Alex_Sirota@um.cc.umich.edu (05/12/91)

Where can I find a schematic of the logic in a 6502 and 65C02? Would it
be in a Texas Instrument Manual. Is the 6502 a TTL chip?
Thanx in advance.

jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Jawaid Bazyar) (05/12/91)

Alex_Sirota@um.cc.umich.edu writes:

>Where can I find a schematic of the logic in a 6502 and 65C02? Would it
>be in a Texas Instrument Manual. Is the 6502 a TTL chip?
>Thanx in advance.

  The 6502 is made in a technology called NMOS (Negative Metal Oxide
semiconductor)- it is TTL level compatible, but it's not really TTL (TTL
is a term describing the large family of general purpose logic).

  I doubt highly that you could find a schematic of the 6502- it is after
all a proprietary prodcuct.  You might try contacting Western Design Center,
led by one of the original designers of the 6502.

--
Jawaid Bazyar               |  "Twenty seven faces- with their eyes turned to
Graduated!/Comp Engineering |    the sky. I have got a camera, and an airtight

ericmcg@pnet91.cts.com (Eric Mcgillicuddy) (05/13/91)

The back of every II reference I have ever seen has had it included, check one
of those.

UUCP: bkj386!pnet91!ericmcg
INET: ericmcg@pnet91.cts.com