[comp.sys.apple2] Hello to everybody!

ISSLTC@NUSVM.BITNET (Lim Thye Chean) (05/09/91)

Hi! I am Thye Chean. Very nice to be able to enter the net. Lim is
my surname, and although my name is Lim Thye Chean, please don't call
me Chean.

I hope I am not wasting your bandwidth, but let me introduce myself.
I am an Apple IIGS lover, and have been using, programming, supporting
and loving Apple II for eight years. IIGS is sixth Apple II machine,
and I really love it.

I have been reading the net for a year and a half, but until I become
a software engineer in Institute of System Science of Singapore, I am
not able to talk to you all. I really wants to thank all of you for
supporting Apple II, especially Andy, Matt and Dave.

Anyway, I really welcome any Apple II users to send me mail, tips
and techniques, or just to make friend. Hope to hear from you soon!

                                                    GS Lover

                       ** Apple IIGS Forever **

   AN APPLE IIGS LOVER FROM MALAYSIA. AN ISS ENGINEER FROM SINGAPORE.

                      Contact me at ISSLTC@NUSVM

granite@pro-merlin.cts.com (George 'Chip' Griffin) (05/19/91)

I for one am glad to have you!
Live Free or Die!