[comp.sys.apple2] Three tiny questions....

sb@pnet91.cts.com (Stephen Brown) (05/07/91)

(a) Is Apple US still offering free upgrades from rev."A" IIe motherboards to
rev."B" IIe motherboards?

(b) When setting the SCSI ID number on a non-master device, this just
determines what is the startup device (ie. highest = startup), right? Isn't
everything on the SCSI bus basically in parallel, with 3 lines for selecting
one of 8 (%000 through %111) devices?

(c) Is the IIc Plus discontinued, or not?

Thanks...

| Stephen Brown                           Toronto, Canada |
| Internet: sb@pnet91.cts.com      UUCP: utzoo!pnet91!sb  |
| Apple II Forever !!!                                    |
| Like my new .signature. ?    Too bad.                   |

In article <701@generic.UUCP> sb@pnet91.cts.com (Stephen Brown) writes:
>(a) Is Apple US still offering free upgrades from rev."A" IIe motherboards to
>rev."B" IIe motherboards?

Yes.  Although at most dealers, these upgrades take a lower priority than
repair work, so the upgrade may be delayed if there are no IIe motherboards
or IIe's in for repair work.  Your dealer can get more information on
AppleLink.

>(c) Is the IIc Plus discontinued, or not?

The IIc Plus was removed from the price list on November 15th, 1990.

>| Stephen Brown                           Toronto, Canada |
Matt Deatherage, Developer Technical  | The opinions expressed herein are
Support, Apple Computer, Inc.         | not those of Apple Computer, and
Personal mail only, please.  Thanks.  | shame on you for thinking otherwise.

granite@pro-merlin.cts.com (George 'Chip' Griffin) (05/19/91)

WHY was the IIC+ discontinued ... ?