[comp.sys.apple2] SonicBlaster Software

nagendra@bucsf.bu.edu (nagendra mishr) (05/19/91)

Has anyone had any success trying to read the clipboard from Sonic
Blaster?

I'm trying to write filter routines which smooth Sound files and I
wanted to write it as an NDA which runs with the Sonic Blaster
Software as an extention to it. As far as I can tell, the AE software
does not use the clipboard.  Has anyone had any experience/ success/
failures their software? I'm assuming that they use the Sound format
type $0003 to save their stuff in there.

any comments to nagendra@bucsf.bu.edu

thanks
nagendra

In article <NAGENDRA.91May19024114@bucsf.bu.edu> nagendra@bucsf.bu.edu (nagendra mishr) writes:

>I'm trying to write filter routines which smooth Sound files and I
>wanted to write it as an NDA which runs with the Sonic Blaster
>Software as an extention to it. As far as I can tell, the AE software
>does not use the clipboard.  Has anyone had any experience/ success/
>failures their software? I'm assuming that they use the Sound format
>type $0003 to save their stuff in there.

Not a reasonable assumption.  We defined the $0003 sound scrap format
in December 1990, and the Sonic Blaster software was written in early
1988.

Matt Deatherage, Developer Technical  | The opinions expressed herein are
Support, Apple Computer, Inc.         | not those of Apple Computer, and
Personal mail only, please.  Thanks.  | shame on you for thinking otherwise.
^^^^^^^^ Technical questions are not personal. Please post them instead.