[comp.sys.apple2] WHO said SNOWTERM has Zmodem?!

sk2f+@andrew.cmu.edu (Seth D. Kadesh) (05/27/91)

I just got Snowterm 2.06 from some ftp site, and it doesn't have
zmodem anywhere that I can see...

-seth                  tHe mAd ScienTisT, and other carnations
-----------------------
sk2f@andrew.cmu.edu   | everything seems so easy this way but I'm going under
tmSatCMU@DRYCAS.BITNET| fast, I'm slipping away, am I so crazy? - Marillion

MQUINN@UTCVM.BITNET (05/27/91)

On Mon, 27 May 91 03:03:55 GMT Seth D. Kadesh said:
>I just got Snowterm 2.06 from some ftp site, and it doesn't have
>zmodem anywhere that I can see...

You're right.  The only file transfer it's currently capable of is TEXT
transfer.  Where did you hear that it had Zmodem?

>-seth                  tHe mAd ScienTisT, and other carnations
>-----------------------
>sk2f@andrew.cmu.edu   | everything seems so easy this way but I'm going under
>tmSatCMU@DRYCAS.BITNET| fast, I'm slipping away, am I so crazy? - Marillion

  BITNET--  mquinn@utcvm    <------------send files here
  pro-line-- mquinn@pro-gsplus.cts.com
Assembly-  a computer LANGUAGE.
Assembler- NOT the name of a language.  It's equivellent to a compiler.

lucifer@world.std.com (Kevin S Green) (05/28/91)

In article <AcE7QPW00WB5Q5VUw3@andrew.cmu.edu> sk2f+@andrew.cmu.edu (Seth D. Kadesh) writes:
|I just got Snowterm 2.06 from some ftp site, and it doesn't have
|zmodem anywhere that I can see...

Seth,
 Noone has said Snowterm has any file transfer protocol ability,
but I have frequently lamented that I WISH it did. Maybe you saw one
of my posts and thought I said it had it??
--
Kevin S. Green / lucifer@world.std.com / {xylogics;uunet}!world!lucifer