[comp.sys.apple2] Tim Meekins

RXBROWN@UALR.BITNET ("MR.FANTASTIC") (05/29/91)

  Sorry to post this to the net, but:

Tim do you read your school account anymore? I sent you a message there about
a week and a half ago. Read it and send me a reply.

Thanks

Robert
Real: Robert Brown                      * Profanity is the one language all
Academic Computing Services Lab Manager * programmers know best.
Bitnet: RXBROWN@UALR                    * I speak for me, myself, and I!!
AOL: ROBPHD                             * Tires and tax not included,void where
Apple //GS the power to be your best.   * prohibited. Member FDIC..............

meekins@anaconda.cis.ohio-state.edu (Tim Meekins) (05/29/91)

--
|| Tim Meekins                   ||  Snail Mail:           ||   Apple II  ||