[comp.sys.apple2] TML systems

rjd@alpha.sunquest.com (Robert J. Dull) (05/30/91)

Does anybody have the address of TML Systems?  Are they still
in existence?  Thanks

+---------------------------------+---------------------------------+
| Robert Dull  aka: Driver 8      |                                 |
| Sunquest Information Systems    |  I'm not a doctor, but I was    |
| Tucson, AZ                      |  Pre-Med for two semesters.     |
| rjd@alpha.sunquest.com          |                                 |
+---------------------------------+---------------------------------+
| "I'll take the chance, if you take the blame"                     |
|  - Echo and the Bunnymen                                          |

cchen@xcluud.sccsi.com (Conway Chen) (05/31/91)

rjd@alpha.sunquest.com (Robert J. Dull) writes:

> Does anybody have the address of TML Systems?  Are they still
> in existence?  Thanks
>
> +---------------------------------+---------------------------------+
> | Robert Dull  aka: Driver 8      |                                 |
> | Sunquest Information Systems    |  I'm not a doctor, but I was    |
> | Tucson, AZ                      |  Pre-Med for two semesters.     |
> | rjd@alpha.sunquest.com          |                                 |
> +---------------------------------+---------------------------------+
> | "I'll take the chance, if you take the blame"                     |
> |  - Echo and the Bunnymen                                          |
> |+------------------------------------------------------------------+

I believe that TML Systems has changed their name, but the address on their
TML Pascal II package is TML Systems, Inc., 8837-B Goodbys Executive Drive,
Jacksonville, Florida 32217.  (904) 636-8592...Hope this helps.

--
Conway Chen
cchen@xcluud.sccsi.com

ckoprows@ub.d.umn.edu (Chris Koprowski) (05/31/91)

In article <N47R31w164w@xcluud.sccsi.com> cchen@xcluud.sccsi.com (Conway Chen) writes:
>rjd@alpha.sunquest.com (Robert J. Dull) writes:
>
>> Does anybody have the address of TML Systems?  Are they still
>> in existence?  Thanks
>>

>I believe that TML Systems has changed their name, but the address on their
>TML Pascal II package is TML Systems, Inc., 8837-B Goodbys Executive Drive,
>Jacksonville, Florida 32217.  (904) 636-8592...Hope this helps.

TML has moved from Flordia to Colorado and there new address is
				Complete Technology, INC
				2443 S. Colorado Blvd. Suite 221
				Denver, Colorado 80222
				303/ 758-0920
You can call the phone number from 2 P.M to 6P.M MST for technical
assistance.

					Chris
					ckoprows@ub.d.umn.edu